CoDaWork is a forum of discussion of theory and applications of the statistical analysis of Compositional Data. One of the most enriching characteristics of preceding workshop editions was their multidisciplinary approach. We keep it, and therefore welcome contributions about:
- general theory and methods of analysis of compositions,
- pre-processing data tools and zero treatment,
- applications to life sciences and medicine,
- applications to chemistry, earth and environmental sciences,
- applications to economy, official statistics and social sciences,
as well as any other field of application where compositions or data from constrained spaces appear. The workshop sessions will be structured along these lines, but there will be no parallel sessions, to keep this valuable multidisciplinary character. We encourage all participants to include real data problems in order to generate rich discussions about the application of CoDa Methodology.
Last minutes changes (Friday, June 1st)!
- List of contributions and abstracts
- Download the full collection of abstracts: ZIP file (approx. 9MB)
ProceedingsDownload the Proceedings book (approx. 81MB)
- Alecos Demetriades, Institute of Geology & Mineral Exploration (IGME), Athens (Greece). < Download Extended Abstract > < DOWNLOAD SLIDES >
- Paula Brito, University of Porto (Porto, Portugal)
Information about presentations
Slots are 15 minutes long plus 5 minutes for questions. At the end of the sessions there will be time for general discussion.
We strongly ask for all speakers to respect the 15 minutes slots for this reason we recommend maximum 15 slides per presentation.
Speakers have to contact the Chair and provide the slides at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the session. Optionally they can be sent before May, 30 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The size of posters should be A0 maximum.
The Poster sessions are scheduled by and after lunch time. Each author will attend questions or comments beside the poster in his/her session.
In order to allow voting of the poster award, once registered each author should place the poster in the workshop room. Please contact a member of the Local committee to do this. Authors are also invited to send the poster before May, 30 to email@example.com to guarantee the maximum diffusion.
A PC with windows 7 enterprise will be used for presentations. Software available includes Power Point 2010, Libre Office Impress 4.0 and ADOBE READER XI (pdf files).